2 MIN BEGINNER DASHBOARD FILTERS, DATA FILTER, CUSTOMER PROFILE BUILDER
Do you want to create a filter based on just one characteristic or multiple? From one or multiple data sources? With the data filters in Spotzi Dashboards you can perform the most advanced (customer) data analytics in just a few clicks. Create extensive customer data profiles and find the areas that match your filter.
1. Click the filter option in the top left corner of the screen.
2. Now a dropdown menu will appear. Click the option DATA FILTER.
3. When opening the data filter, a small menu will appear on the left side. To create your data filter, first select the field (column) that you want to use as a filter.
4a. When the field you selected is a category (string) field, you have to select one or multiple fields.
4a. When the field you selected is a numeric field, you have to set a specific range.
5. Click ADD FILTER to confirm.
6. You have successfully created your filter.