Are there any alternative QLIK Sense data sources?
access_time 5 MIN | fiber_manual_record INTERMEDIATE | label QLIK SENSE MAPS, KML FILES, CSV FILES FOR QLIK, QLIK SENSE DATA SOURCES
Yes there are. The Spotzi DataShop contains a wide range of geographical data sets with areas (polygons) and points (longitude, latitude) that can easily be imported into QLIK Sense. All the data sets in the Spotzi DataShop can be downloaded as CSV or KML file. File formats that are supported by QLIK Sense for Desktop. You can choose between the following types of data sets:
Available QLIK Sense Data in the Spotzi DataShop:
- Administrative boundaries like admin levels, municipalities, districts etc.
- Postal code/ZIP code boundaries
- Real estate characteristics per address or per postal code area
- Data to create an addresses map
- Consumer spending/disposable income per postal code area
- Consumer Styles
- Demographics per postal code area
- Disposable income per postal code area
Depending on the map you want to create you need different approaches. When you want to create a map with areas you need a KML file. When you want to create a map with points like business listings you can use both a CSV file with a latitude/longitude or a KML file. Importing these type of files into QLIK Sense is well-described in our article about creating QLIK Sense maps.
Database with 100+ KML files
Spotzi has a large Datashop with a lot of KML (.kml) datasets with demographics, consumer spending, ZIP code boundaries, real estate data, addresses and many more. Our Datashop offers a one-stop-shop solution where you can browse through all our datasets and order them directly from our shop.