Duplicate data or maps
access_time 1 MIN | label BEGINNER | label DUPLICATE DATA, DUPLICATE MAPS
1. Go to My Maps and find the map you want to duplicate in your account. Press the OPTIONS button.
2. Now a dropdown menu will appear with a few options. Click the DUPLICATE MAP button.
3. You have successfully duplicated your map.
Keep in mind!
Duplicating a map does not mean that the connected dataset is also duplicated. If you want to duplicate this data, too, please read the article below about duplicating datasets.
1. To duplicate the dataset belonging to the map you deleted in the previous step go to MY DATA and find the dataset in question. Press its OPTIONS button.
2. Now a dropdown menu will appear with a few options. Click the DUPLICATE DATASET button.
3. You have successfully duplicated the dataset.