Edit map share settings
access_time 5 MIN | fiber_manual_record BEGINNER | label EDIT MAP SHARE SETTINGS, MY SHARES, ACTIVATE SHARES, DELETE SHARES
Your My Shares page shows every share that you’ve made. It also allows you to edit the settings of your shared map. Click the options button on the right. A dropdown will appear with the following options:
Edit Map Share Settings
Editing the map share settings allow you to change some settings of your map. It allows you to change the name, activate/deactivate the map, turn the login possibility on/off and to create/edit the activation period of the map.
This feature doesn’t allow you to edit the settings of map elements like the layer menu or big infowindow. Therefor you need to create a new map share.
1. Access the settings menu by clicking the SETTINGS button in the options dropdown menu.
2. Now an information block will appear at the right side.
3. Change the name of your shared map by clicking the name and entering a new title.
4. Activate/Deactivate a required login to access the shared map.
5. Activate/Deactivate your share by turning the switch on or off.
6. Edit the activation period of your shared map.
7. Once you have made all the necessary changes to your shared map, click SAVE to confirm.
Delete a Shared Map
1. Delete your shared map by clicking the DELETE SHARE button in the options dropdown menu.
2. Confirm by clicking DELETE SHARE.
3. Wait till you receive a confirmation. Click OK to close this window.