How to export data?
access_time 2 MIN | fiber_manual_record BEGINNER | label DATA, EXPORT DATA, SHARE MAP, EXPORT MAP, FILE TYPE
Export the data layer from the map
1. Go to your map, select the options menu and click the EXPORT DATA button.
2. Now you have the option to choose the file format. You can choose between CSV, geoJSON, KML, Shapefile and XML. Select the file type and press EXPORT DATA. Do you want to know what file type you need for your GIS/BI software? Check out our file formats guide.
Export the data from My Data
1. Go to the particular dataset and select the options menu.
2. Press the EXPORT DATA option from the dropdown menu.
3. Now you have the option to choose the file format. You can choose between CSV, geoJSON, KML, and Shapefile. Select the file type and press EXPORT. Do you want to know what file type you need for your GIS/BI software? Check out our file formats guide.
Exporting geocoded data
When exporting data that you have geocoded. In the data, an extra column will be created that will give more information about the geocoding quality. This extra column is named geocode_quality. This will tell you whether your geocoded data is GOOD, MEDIUM or BAD.
What format do I need?
Every GIS software needs another GIS format. Take a look at the table below to find the GIS format you need for your GIS software.
- QGIS: Shapefile, geoJSON, we also offer an app to connect your QGIS software directly to the Spotzi Mapbuilder.
- Esri Arcgis: Shapefile, geoJSON.
- Mapinfo: Shapefile, TAB file also possible, please contact us.
- Carto: Shapefile.
- QLIK Sense: KML, CSV.
- Google Maps: KML, we also offer the possibility to use Spotzi Maps in embedded Google Maps.
- Microsoft Power BI: Please read our documentation about importing Spotzi Maps into Power BI.
- Excel 3D Maps: Shapefile.
- Tableau Software: Shapefile.
- Got other data software where you want to import Spotzi maps? Contact us.