Fundamentals Video 1: An overview of our Location Analytics Tools
access_time 2 MIN | fiber_manual_record BEGINNER | label VIDEOS, FUNDAMENTALS, MY MAPS, MY DATA, MY DASHBOARDS
In this tutorial video we will cover the basics of working with the Spotzi Mapbuilder and explain more about the basic lay-out of the Spotzi Mapbuilder. After this video you will exactly know where you can find all of our location analytics tools. In this video we will explain:
- How to login into the Spotzi Mapbuilder.
- Where you can start to create maps from scratch or where you can create maps using Excel data.
- Where you can import your data.
- Where your can manage your data visualizations in My Dashboards.
- Where you can start sharing your dashboards with others or where you can find embedding links to share those dashboards on your website.
- Where you can edit who gets permission to view those dashboards.
Main left side menu
On the left side of the screen we can find the different mapbuilder areas.
Here we can find the ‘My maps’ , ‘My data’ and ‘My Dashboards’ section. These 3 areas are the starting points of creating your maps and data visualizations.
In the middle we can all Spotzi data. This section lets you browse through all datasets we currently have available. These sets cover boundaries like postal codes, but also data about demographics, disposable income, our very own Consumer Styles and even real estate data.
My Data area
This is the place where you manage your data. Here you can upload new sets, get an overview of which data is in your account and even edit it.
When everything is to your satisfaction, we can easily create a map with just a few clicks.
My Maps area
This is the place where you manage your maps. Here you can create new maps and get an overview of which maps are in your account.
After creating all kind of incredible maps you just cant wait to share them with your colleagues, which is obvious. So we gave you the opportunity to share these maps as a dashboard.