How to import a geoJSON into Mapbox?
access_time 1 MIN | fiber_manual_record INTERMEDIATE | label MAPBOX, IMPORT GEOJSON INTO MAPBOX
Did you just download a geoJSON? Or did you just order a geoJSON from the Spotzi Datashop and do you want to import this geoJSON file into Mapbox? Read the following instruction:
- Open Mapbox, go to datasets and upload a new dataset.
- Choose the geoJSON file you want to add to Mapbox.
- Create a map from the dataset you just uploaded.
- Now press START EDITING to open the map.
- You did it! You have successfully imported a geoJSON into Mapbox.
Database with 100+ geoJSON Files
Spotzi has a large Datashop with a lot of geoJSON (.geojson) datasets with demographics, consumer spending, ZIP code boundaries, real estate data, addresses, business listings and many more. Our Datashop offers a one-stop-shop solution where you can browse through all our datasets and order them directly from our shop.