How to import a shapefile into ArcGIS Pro?
access_time 1 MIN | fiber_manual_record INTERMEDIATE | label ARCGIS PRO, IMPORT SHAPEFILE INTO ARCGIS PRO
Did you just download a Shapefile? Or did you just order a Shapefile from the Spotzi database and do you want to import these shapfiles into Arcgis Pro? Read the following instruction:
- Make sure to extract your zipped shapefile first.
- Open Arcgis Pro and create a new project.
- Name your project and choose a file directory.
- Now open a new map.
- Press ADD DATA and select the shapefile you want to import into Arcgis Pro.
- You did it! You have successfully imported a Shapefile into Arcgis Pro.