How to import a shapefile into Carto?
access_time 1 MIN | fiber_manual_record INTERMEDIATE | label CARTO, IMPORT SHAPEFILE INTO CARTO
Did you just download a Shapefile? Or did you just order a Shapefile from the Spotzi database and do you want to import these shapefiles into Carto? Read the following instruction:
- To import a shapefile into Carto you need a zipped shapefile.
- Now open Carto and add a new dataset.
- Choose the zipped shapefile you want to add to Carto.
- Create a map from the dataset you just uploaded.
- You did it! You have successfully imported a Shapefile into Carto.