How to add layers in QGIS?
access_time 1 MIN | fiber_manual_record INTERMEDIATE | label SPOTZI QGIS PLUGIN, ADD LAYERS
- From the Web Toolbar in QGIS click Spotzi Plugin and then Add Layer
- The Add Spotzi Layer dialog box opens, displaying a list of your datasets.
- Select a dataset name from the list, or search for a table name to filter the list, and click OK
- Your dataset is downloaded to your PC or Macbook and appears in the QGIS Layers Panel.
Adding SQL Layer
- From the Web Toolbar in QGIS click Spotzi Plugin and then Add SQL Spotzi LayerThe Add Spotzi SQL Layer dialog box opens, displaying a list of your datasets and the associated column names from each dataset.
- You can write and test SQL queries before adding the layer.Tip: You can use the QGIS filter option to open the Query Builder, if you need help creating an SQL query.
- Click Add LayerThe SQL layer is downloaded and appears in the QGIS Layers Panel.