Spotzi has a wide range of (geographical) datasets of Australia to enrich your business data. You can order every dataset individually, but it is also possible to order this map with powerful mapping tools package. Please visit our Pricing page for more information.
Below you can browse all our datasets of Australia by theme.
The Spotzi Datashop is a large database with several GIS datasets from all over the world. We offer different kinds of datasets that can be downloaded in several popular data formats (tables and maps). We offer the raw data in CSV, Excel or XML, but we also offer geospatial formats for GIS data analysts, like shapefile (.shp), geoJSON (.json), Mapinfo TAB (.tab) and KML (.kml). These formats are compatible with popular GIS software like Arcgis, QGIS, Mapinfo, but also mapping tools like Google Maps.
Spotzi also offers an easy to use Mapping solution. Our free Mapbuilder offers you the ability to visualize and edit the data you purchased from us.
How do I order?
- Find your desired map and data in the Spotzi Datashop.
- Some datasets can be purchased instantly from our Datashop. (Mapbuilder account required, register an account or log in).
- Follow the instructions in the payment terminal.
- After completing the payment, you will receive a confirmation email and the data will be added to your Mapbuilder account.
- Use the Mapbuilder to create maps or export the dataset to Shapefile, CSV/Excel geoJSON, TAB or KML to use the data in Arcgis, QGIS, Mapinfo or Google Maps.
- When the data is available upon request we will add the data to your Mapbuilder account.