Spotzi has a wide range of (geographical) datasets of Norway to enrich your business data. You can order every dataset individually, but it is also possible to order this map with powerful mapping tools package. Please visit our Pricing page for more information.
Below you can browse all our datasets of Norway by theme.
The Spotzi Datashop is a large database with several GIS datasets from all over the world. We offer different kinds of datasets that can be downloaded in several popular data formats (tables and maps). We offer the raw data in CSV or Excel, but we also offer geospatial formats for GIS data analysts, like shapefile (.shp), GeoJSON (.geojson) and KML (.kml). These formats are compatible with popular GIS software like Arcgis, QGIS, Mapinfo, but also mapping tools like Google Maps.
Spotzi also offers an easy to use Mapping solution. Our Mapbuilder offers you the ability to visualize and edit the data you purchased from us.
How do I order?
- Find your desired map and data in the Spotzi Datashop.
- Here you can choose to order the dataset separately, in combination with a Spotzi Premium account (14-day trial or subscription) or as a ready-to-use solution with the Mapbuilder and multiple datasets (on request).
- Select a payment method (Credit card, PayPal, iDeal or Invoice).
- Follow the instructions in the payment terminal.
- After completing the payment, you will receive a confirmation email with the download link (Shapefile, CSV/Excel, JSON or KML). If you choose to order a dataset in combination with a Mapbuilder account your data will be added to your Mapbuilder account automatically
- Use the Mapbuilder to create maps or export the dataset to Shapefile, CSV/Excel, GeoJSON or KML to use the data in Arcgis, QGIS, Mapinfo or Google Maps.
- When the data is available upon request or if you are interested in our package deals, a data analyst of Spotzi will add the data to your Mapbuilder account.