How to import a shapefile into Arcgis Pro?
1 MIN INTERMEDIATE IMPORT A SHAPEFILE, ARCGIS PRO
Did you just download a Shapefile? Or did you just export a shapefile from Spotzi Studio and do you want to import these shapefiles into Arcgis Pro? Read the following instruction:
- Make sure to extract your zipped shapefile first.
- Open Arcgis Pro and create a new project.
- Name your project and choose a file directory.
- Now open a new map.
- Press ADD DATA and select the shapefile you want to import into Arcgis Pro.
- You did it! You have successfully imported a Shapefile into Arcgis Pro.
Save time with Spotzi Dashboards
Spotzi offers all-in-one dashboards for professionals that don’t want to spend lots of time structuring and managing their data, but immediately want to start their data analysis and create new insights. Our unique 3-step solution (Visualize, Analyze, Realize) helps you to quickly gain insights from your data. Simply connect your data to our dashboards and premium data sources, gain new insights and realize new campaigns. Contact us for more information or take a look at our plans.