Looking for an easier way to analyze geographical data? Use Spotzi!
Spotzi offers all-in-one dashboards for professionals that don’t want to spend lots of time structuring and managing their data, but immediately want to start their data analysis and create new insights. Our unique 3-step solution (Visualize, Analyze, Realize) helps you to quickly gain insights from your data. Simply connect your data to our dashboards and premium data sources, gain new insights and realize new campaigns. Contact us for more information or take a look at our plans.
Step 1: Add Layer
- Add a layer by selecting the layer menu in QGIS
Step 2: Start Editing
- First of all we need to turn on the “Edit” function in QGIS by pressing the pencil icon in the menu.
- The sample below shows regions in Germany. After you turn on the edit function all features will turn red.
- In this tutorial we will edit multiple objects (for instance multiple regions). Therefore we also need to turn on the “Select” function as shown below:
- Now you are able to select multiple objects (in our case regions) by holding down the CRTL button and select the objects you want to edit. In our sample we selected 4 regions.
- Once you are done with selecting the objects RIGHT CLICK on your map name (in our sample: Export_Output). From there you need to open the “Attribute Table” as shown below:
- Now you have opened the Attribute table the final step is to show the content of the selected objects. This can be done in the lower right corner as shown below:
- The selected objects are now shown. You can edit any field you want.
- Once you are done editing you can close the “Attribute Table”. Now one IMPORTANT step. You save your edits by pressing the “Pencil Icon” again.