Dashboard Filters Location Filter
Analyze customers, businesses, or OOH assets geographically with Spotzi’s My Locations filter. Plot assets or customer addresses directly onto your map to unlock insights into audience demographics, population, shopping behavior, and more! You can also create a heatmap of your customers or locate likeminded audiences to assess where you can strategically increase your marketing efforts. Our data-driven customer profiles are location-based, and can help you gain more insight into current or prospective customers.
- Click the FILTER button in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click ADD FILTER and select the MY LOCATIONS option.
- Add a name to use as a label. If you don't, Spotzi automatically generates a name for you.
- Select the dataset of your locations — please add an additional map layer with your
customer/asset locations if you’re missing this dataset.
- All set? Click ADD FILTER.
- Press APPLY FILTERS to visualize your filter on the map.
Looking for more advanced filters?
Spotzi’s dashboards allow you to add many filters in order to find your best-fit customer. This is what we call a filter collection.