Dashboard Filters Radius Filter
Analyze customers and business assets within a specified radius of any location — all with just a few clicks. Every Spotzi dashboard has a built-in radius filter. This filter allows you to:
- Analyze the customers located within a 3 mile radius of your shop.
- Select and profile audiences within a mile radius of all of your OOH assets.
- Gain insights into the demographics or consumer behaviour of potential customers within a 20 mile radius of your business location.
- Visualize every gas station, coffee shop, or supermarket within a 15 mile radius of your business or billboard.
Spotzi allows you to simply select a location and set your desired radius. Our dashboard will take it from there.
- Click the FILTERS button in the top left corner of your screen.
- Click + ADD FILTER and select the RADIUS option.
- Select your location.
- After selecting your location, a menu will pop up allowing you to set your radius. Add a custom label to this selection — If you don't, a label will be automatically generated.
- Set your distance (in meters, kilometers, or miles). All set? Click ADD FILTER.
- Press APPLY FILTERS to visualize your filter on the map.
Looking for more advanced filters?
Spotzi’s dashboards allow you to add and combine multiple filters in order to find your best-fit customer. This feature — called "filter collection" — enables users to create any filter variation they need. Read more