Dashboard Filters Data Filter
Spotzi Dashboards allow you to create data filters based on multiple characteristics from multiple data sources. Combine and customize the most relevant filters for your brand to perform advanced customer data analytics in just a few clicks. Creating custom audience profiles allows you to locate look-alike audiences in areas that match your selected filters.
- Click the FILTER button in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click + ADD FILTER and select the DATA option.
- A small menu will appear on the left side of your screen. To create your data filter you must first select the field (column) that you want to use as your filter.
- If the field you selected is a category (string) field, you have to select one or multiple fields.
- If the field you selected is a numeric field, you have to set a specific range.
- Click ADD FILTER to confirm.
- Your filter has now been added. Each filter name is automatically generated based on the data selected, but you’re free to change this to any name you’d like.
- Press APPLY FILTERS to visualize your filter on the map.
Looking for more advanced filters?
Spotzi’s dashboards allow you to add and combine multiple filters in order to find your best-fit customer. This feature — what we call a filter collection — enables users to create any filter variation they need. Read more