Dashboard Filters Points of Interest Filter
Are you interested in analyzing the customers or assets in proximity to parks, shops or other POIs? Spotzi’s POI filter allows you to exclusively analyze your POIs and their surrounding audiences.
Add a POI layer first!
You must add a POI layer to your map if you want to use our POI filter. For more information on how to add an additional layer, please read one of our articles about the POI finder app
- Click the FILTER button in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click + ADD FILTER and select the POI option.
- Select the radius you want to create as a buffer around your POI locations.
- Select a POI category, keyword, or name; ensure these are first included in your platform using the POI finder app.
- All set? Click ADD FILTER.
- Press APPLY FILTERS to visualize your filter on the map.
Looking for more advanced filters?
Spotzi’s dashboards allow you to add and combine multiple filters in order to find your best-fit customer. This feature — we call it a filter collection — enables users to create any filter variation they need. Read more