Add a legend to your dashboard
2 MIN BEGINNER ADD A LEGEND, MAP LEGEND, MAP STYLING
Do you want to add a legend to your map to easily see which value a map feature contains? The Spotzi Mapbuilder allows you to add a legend in 3 simple steps.
1. Go to your map, select the layer you want to add the legend to and select EDIT LEGEND in the styling options.
2. A menu will appear. Based on the styling that you have added to the layer the Spotzi Mapbuilder will automatically create a list containing all categories of your map and the corresponding color. Now you have the following options:
- Legend Visibility: On/Off
- Legend Title: Title Name, On/Off
3. In the fields below the general settings the Spotzi Mapbuilder automatically adds a legend entry for each unique value and depicts the color that belongs to it. You have the possibility to:
- Change the name of an entry
- Change the color of an entry
- Delete an entry
Got a value in your dataset that doesn’t show up in the legend? In that case you can add this value manually by pressing the ADD ANOTHER LEGEND ITEM button.
4. Hover across the move buttons to change the order of the entries.
5. Press APPLY to confirm.
6. Great! You have added a legend to your map.