Drive Time Filter
2 MIN BEGINNER DASHBOARD FILTERS, DRIVE TIME ANALYSIS, DRIVE TIME ANALYTICS, DAILY COMMUTING TIME
Do you want to analyze areas/customers within a certain driving distance or walking distance (commuting time) from your location? Like a store location or maybe a digital out-of-home sign? With Spotzi you can! Whether you want to calculate the total driving distance on a quiet Sunday evening or a busy Thursday morning. In this Help Center article we will show you how.
1. Click the filter button in the top left corner.
2. Select DRAW DRIVETIME from the dropdown menu.
3. Select the location.
4. Set the travel time.
5. Choose the way of transportation. Here you can choose the travel time by car or by foot.
6. When you want to take the daily traffic into account, you have to enable this feature.
7. When enabled, you have to pick a day and time in the past or in the future.
8. Select whether you want to time you entered earlier to be the time of arrival or departure.
9. All set? Click ADD FILTER.
10. You have added your filter. Now you can analyze the customers/areas within that radius.