Creating custom maps has never been easier. Spotzi’s interface allows you to add points, lines, and polygons to every map — both manually and via the use of an external file (such as a KML). Simply click to add a new point to your map or upload an Excel file with a list of the locations you’d like to visualize. You can then gain detailed insights into any of these points, lines, and polygons with the use of our insightful dashboards.
1. Login to your Spotzi account.
2. Open My Maps and click CREATE MAP.
3. Choose between the following options:
1. Select the FROM SCRATCH option and click NEXT STEP to confirm.
2. Name your new map and dataset. Click CREATE MAP to confirm; you will receive a confirmation when your map and dataset are ready to go.
3. Press the OPEN MAP button to start adding points, lines or polygons. Ensure you create a new layer for each type of object (i.e a layer for points must be separate from your polygon layer).
4. Select the map feature you want to add (point, line, or polygon.)
5. Begin clicking on your map to add your feature(s).
6. Confirm your additions by clicking the SAVE button..
7. If you’re unsatisfied with the location of any of your features you can simply drag and drop your point, line or polygon to a new spot on your map.