Postal Code List Filter
2 MIN BEGINNER DASHBOARD FILTERS, POSTAL CODE FILTER, SELECT MULTIPLE ZIP CODES
The true power of Spotzi dashboard lies in the ability to create the most advanced filters. You can upload an extensive lists of postal codes (Excel file) to only show assets that are located in your defined postal code areas, but you can also create filter by simply drawing your filters on the map. Best of all, you can also combine multiple filters for the most advanced insights.
Create a filter with list of postal codes
1. Click the filter option in the top left corner of the screen.
2. Now a dropdown menu will appear. Click the option IMPORT POSTAL CODES.
3. Drag and drop your Excel file or click the SELECT FILE button and select the right file from your device.
Having trouble creating an Excel file?
No worries. We also offer a template file that is ready to use.
4. Now select the postal code column of your dataset. In many cases, the system will automatically find the column that holds the postal code information.
5. Click IMPORT POSTAL CODES to confirm.
6. You have successfully created a filter of your list of postal codes.
Please notice that the postal code that you use in your Excel file need to have the same amount of digits as the postal codes used in the dashboard. Otherwise, it will not be able to find and filter the right areas.