How to import a geoJSON in Mapbox?
1 MIN INTERMEDIATE IMPORT A GEOJSON, MAPBOX SOFTWARE
- Open Mapbox, go to datasets and upload a new dataset.
- Choose the geoJSON file you want to add to Mapbox.
- Create a map from the dataset you just uploaded.
- Now press START EDITING to open the map.
- You did it! You have successfully imported a geoJSON into Mapbox.
Looking for ready-to-use datasets?
With Spotzi dashboards you have direct access to a wide range of premium datasets with demographics, ZIP code boundaries, real estate data, addresses, consumer surveys and many more. Contact us for more information or visit our page with an overview of all our datasets.